Vai al contenuto
Guest Ythier

Nouvelle lois en France

Guest Ythier

Hi,

France unfortunately join Italia ! Since some days it's now forbidden to buy or sell arachnids and other venomous arthropods in France... stupid politicians :lol:

Greetings,

Eric

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

ALL ARCHNIDS???

i can't believe it...

it's a sad,really sad new.

I hope things for us will get better,sooner or later...at the moment they aren't doin that good do they? ( :( )

Simone

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi man,

there's a little difference between Italian and Frech law... :(

When i seen your message i phoned to my friend JM Verdez and he speak me about the "news" of French law.

You can keep spiders and other venomous arthropods with a special "permit".

Now... the difference to "old permit" is it's much more tricky to obtain and you can sell/trade this animals only with people who have this permit.

If you have yet the "old permit" you haven't problems now... :(

For Italian people who don't know old french law: since a long time in France people needs a permit to keep all exotic animals, from stick insects to venomous snakes.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
stupid politicians 

Yes, it's true! :(

I think that laws about Arachnids in France and Italy are the result of a common European policy.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Kaiser, why don't you read what Fabio wrote?? :(

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Ythier
Hi man,

there's a little difference between Italian and Frech law... :(

When i seen your message i phoned to my friend JM Verdez and he speak me about the "news" of French law.

You can keep spiders and other venomous arthropods with a special "permit".

Now... the difference to "old permit" is it's much more tricky to obtain and you can sell/trade this animals only with people who have this permit.

If you have yet the "old permit" you haven't problems now... :(

For Italian people who don't know old french law: since a long time in France people needs a permit to keep all exotic animals, from stick insects to venomous snakes.

Hello,

I know JMV since a long time, very kind person :(

You're right, we can have a "permit of capacity" to keep/breed non-domestic animals, but to take this permit is very annoying (and more now), and there are just some persons holding the permit in France (JM have it if I remember well).

So, as you say, petshops only can sell animals to holders of the permit now...so they can't sell almost anything.

But I didn't know that there isn't this kind of permit in Italia :(

Greetings,

Eric

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Kaiser, why don't you read what Fabio wrote??

I have read Fabio's post. I did not say that French and Italian laws are the same law but I think that the French and Italian politicians want a major control about animal trade. I prefer French law. :(

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Well,seen from this point of wiew,things are better for you french people :(

I thought that all arachnids were forbidden (even with permits,just forbidden as our actual law).

Simone

Modificato da Maiusmalum

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Hi Ythier,

May I have some reference ‘bout this brand new law in France so I can read it carefully in order to make some comparison with the Italian rules… (number? A link to?). I think that a comparison sheet should be very noteworthy. :(

Thank You

Matteo

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Salut Eric!!!! Bienvenu dans notre forum!! J'ai "pris" la liste Arthro et tu viens ici à donner un gros coup à les italiens! :-)

J'ai parlé un peu avec JJ de cette nouvelle fraçaise, et il m'a dit qu'obtenir le permis n'esta pas si simple si tu n'est pas diplomé, est il vrai selon toi?

A +

Emanuele (Biggi)

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Guest Ythier

Hello Ema <_<

En effet, obtenir le "Certificat de capacité" n'est pas forcément dur, mais c'est surtout très long (1 à 2 ans de procédures, de papiers, de visites... avant d'obtenir le certificat, et évidement, si tu vit en appartement cela ne sert même à rien d'essayer de le passer à cause des voisins, il faut habiter en maison).. Bref, quand il sera plus simple à avoir je passerai mon certificat, mais d'ici là il faut malheureusement vivre dans l'illégalité :rolleyes:

Ciao,

Eric

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti